Monday, October 31st, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Team Herschel released the following statement in regard to a report from the National Retail Federation that America’s families could have the most expensive Halloween on record, with each adult spending an estimated average of $100.45 this year.
Raphael Warnock has voted with Biden over 96% of the time and given us record inflation and an economic recession. Thanks to Warnock, candy prices are up over 13% and pumpkin prices are up over 7% since last year.
WARNOCK’S HALLOWEEN CRISIS:
- Americans are paying more for just about everything this Halloween because of inflation:
- Candy prices on average are up OVER 13% as of September.
- In September, the CPI came in “hotter” than expected at 8.2% for the 12 months ending September.
- Inflation has outpaced workers’ wages for 18 months in a row under Raphael Warnock and Joe Biden’s watch.
- The skyrocketing cost of goods and services will cost the average American household over $700 a month, which adds up to over $8,000 a year.
“It couldn’t be more clear that Raphael Warnock’s voting record and reckless spending are haunting Georgians,” said campaign spokesman Will Kiley. “Time and time again, Raphael Warnock proves that he is more interested in working for Joe Biden than working for Georgia families. When Herschel Walker wins the U.S. Senate seat for Georgia and Republicans take back the majority, he will work to end this inflation crisis by reining in the reckless and irresponsible spending of the failed Warnock-Biden agenda.”