Sunday, December 4th, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Team Herschel released the following statement as Raphael Warnock continues to claim that he fights for Georgia when he really only fights for himself and fails to keep Georgians safe by consistently voting against securing the southern border.
- Warnock has voted with Biden to open up our Southern border, allowing drugs and almost 5
- MILLION illegal immigrants to come into the country.
- Warnock voted against keeping Title 42 in place.
- Warnock supports sanctuary cities.
- Warnock voted against additional resources to go towards a border wall.
- Warnock voted to allow illegal immigrants to receive taxpayer-funded stimulus checks.
- Warnock voted against hiring 15,000 new Border Patrol agents instead of 87,000 new IRS agents.
“Raphael Warnock has refused to do his job and keep Georgians safe by securing the border,” said campaign spokesman Will Kiley. “Raphael Wrnock should be ashamed of himself for failing to do his job. Herschel Walker will fight to secure the border, support our Border Patrol, get illegal immigration under control, and force cities to enforce our immigration laws. Georgia deserves a Senator who will show up for them every single day, and that is Herschel Walker.”