Thursday, December 1st, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Team Herschel released the following statement as Raphael Warnock continues to claim that he fights for Georgia when he really only fights for himself and Joe Biden’s radical anti-American energy agenda.
- Warnock voted against the Keystone Pipeline – four times.
- Warnock voted against oil and gas leases on federal lands.
- Warnock voted against expanding the use of natural gas.
- Warnock voted to support a fracking ban.Warnock called for ending fossil fuels.
- Warnock embraced a Carbon tax and voted against prohibiting a federal carbon tax.
“Raphael Warnock is just another hypocritical Washington politician,” said campaign spokesman Will Kiley. “While Georgians are struggling to make ends meet, Raphael Warnock voted against American energy independence and let gas prices skyrocket. Raphael Warnock has stood by as Joe Biden begs dictatorships to increase their energy production and refuses to create good-paying jobs at home. Raphael Warnock says he is fighting for Georgia but that couldn’t be further from the truth.”