Wednesday, October 12th, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Team Herschel released the following statement ahead of Friday’s Senate debate in Savannah.
For two years, Raphael Warnock has consistently turned his back on Georgia while racking up a long list of personal wrongdoings and troubling allegations. Equally as concerning is the media’s lack of coverage or willingness to hold Warnock accountable for his mounting troubles.
As a result, before they cast their vote, Georgians deserve answers to the following questions:
- Why did Warnock promise to put Georgia first and instead, sell out in Washington and vote with Biden over 96% of the time?
- Why has Warnock’s income doubled since entering the Senate, while Georgians struggle to make ends meet?
- Why did Warnock use campaign funds for personal expenses like his personal legal battles or his childcare payments?
- Why did Warnock evict tenants from his church’s housing complex?
- Why does Warnock say believe all women, but then call his wife a liar when she accused him of domestic abuse and being a “great actor?
- Why did Warnock obstruct a police investigation into suspected child abuse allegations at Camp Farthest Out, the summer camp he oversaw?
“Raphael Warnock needs to address his shortcomings to the people of Georgia, and if he won’t, the media needs to demand answers,” said campaign spokesman Will Kiley. “Warnock went to Washington and left Georgians to fend for themselves. However, while Warnock enriched himself in the Senate and voted with Joe Biden for woke policies that caused Georgians to suffer, his friends in the media haverefused to call him out. Will the media demand answers to questions Georgians want know before casting their vote?”