Thursday, October 13th, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Team Herschel released the following statement ahead of Friday’s Senate debate in Savannah.
For two years, Raphael Warnock has voted in lockstep with Joe Biden. He went to Washington and left Georgia behind, prioritizing Biden and Chuck Schumer’s woke agenda. As a result, Georgians are worse off now than they were two years ago. Can we really afford another six years of a broken economy, record-high inflation, wide open borders, and skyrocketing crime?
The answer is no.
Before voters head to the polls, Raphael Warnock needs to answer for the following votes he cast while in the Senate:
- Why did Warnock vote for the incorrectly named “Inflation Reduction Act,” which provided for the hiring of 87,000 new IRS agents to take more money out of the pockets of the average Georgian?
- Why did Warnock vote for the American Rescue Plan, a primary cause of rising inflation?
- Why did Warnock vote against preventing prisoners from receiving stimulus checks?
- Why did Warnock vote against increasing funding for law enforcement and the proper detention of criminals pretrial?
- Why did Warnock vote against sending resources to the border to detain and deport a higher number of illegal immigrants with criminal records?
- Why did Warnock vote against preventing illegal immigrants with criminal records from becoming lawful, permanent residents of the United States?
- Why did Warnock vote against sending $300 million to the border for fentanyl detection resources?
- Why did Warnock vote against the hiring of 18,000 border agents to help secure the border?
- Why did Warnock vote to allow men in women’s sports?
- Why did Warnock vote against preventing federal funds from being used to pay for abortions?
“The media relentlessly attacks Herschel Walker but gives their sitting U.S. Senator a free pass,” said campaign spokesman Will Kiley. “As Georgians are making their decision on who to vote for in this race, they have the right to know why their junior Senator has spent the last two years voting against their interests. It is critical they know who Raphael Warnock really is and how he consistently put Joe Biden ahead of Georgia. Georgians deserve answers.”