Unite and Restore Georgia
Herschel Walker Releases Plan to Unite and Restore Georgia
Since launching his campaign, Herschel has traveled to every corner of the Peach State hosting listening sessions with business owners, law enforcement, teachers, parents, local officials, and military leaders. Herschel has outlined his four-part plan to unite Georgians and restore Georgia.
Once elected, Herschel will focus on bringing people together by rebuilding our economy, strengthening our national security, making Georgia communities safer, and keeping the American Dream alive for every Georgian, regardless of who they are or where they’re from.
REBUILD AMERICA'S ECONOMY
Cut Federal Government red tape to encourage more businesses to plant roots and create more jobs in Georgia.
STRENGTHEN OUR NATIONAL SECURITY
Invest to ensure America remains the most modern and effective fighting force in the world
MAKE GEORGIA COMMUNITIES SAFER
KEEP THE AMERICAN DREAM ALIVE
HERSCHEL'S FULL PLAN TO UNITE AND RESTORE GEORGIA:
- Cut federal government red tape to encourage more businesses to plant roots and create more jobs in Georgia.
- With Hartsfield-Jackson Airport and the Savannah Port, Georgia has unlimited potential to serve as an American trade and manufacturing center. Herschel will support trade deals that grow the economy and create more opportunities for American workers.
- Allow Georgians to keep more of their paychecks by lowering taxes for workers, families, and businesses.
- Restore America’s energy independence by resuming construction on the Keystone Pipeline, pursuing clean energy alternatives, and increasing resuming domestic oil and gas energy production.
- Lower healthcare costs by increasing competitive market options to ensure that every Georgian has access to quality, affordable healthcare.
- Finally secure our borders by empowering ICE agents, enforcing our laws to stop the flow of drugs and crime, and resuming construction on the wall.
- Georgia is home to some of the top military installations in America. We must heavily invest in our military personnel, equipment, and technology to ensure that America’s military remains the most modern and effective fighting force in the world. We also need to support our military families and veterans at all costs.
- Stop the Biden Administration’s efforts to negotiate with our enemies, always stand with Israel, and recognize the world is a better place when America leads.
- Empowering police by ensuring they have funding and training to keep Georgia neighborhoods safe.
- Combat growing opioid crisis by securing our borders, empowering law enforcement, and incentivizing Georgians to pursue careers in law enforcement.
- Fight human trafficking in Georgia by raising awareness, increasing federal and state law enforcement partnerships, and funding safe harbors for victims.
- Address looming mental health crisis by increasing law enforcement training, funding additional counselors in schools, helping veterans, and growing public-private partnerships for treatment facilities.
- Increase school choice to ensure that parents, not the federal government, can decide their children’s educational future.
- Keep divisive Critical Race Theory, gender identity, and cancel culture curricula out of our public schools and instead teach about civics, history, and the freedoms and liberties that make America a beacon of hope around the world.
- Prioritize funding for our veterans to ensure that they have access to good healthcare, a strong education, and workforce training to prepare them for life after the military.