Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
ATLANTA – Today, Georgians have a choice. A vote for Herschel Walker is a vote for new leadership in Washington. It’s a vote for a Senator who will fight for Georgia values and Georgia families.
A vote for Raphael Warnock is a vote for more of the same. Higher taxes, skyrocketing prices on gas and groceries, crime in the streets, a raging border crisis, a weaker military, men in women’s sports, and Joe Biden’s reckless agenda.
Raphael Warnock votes with Joe Biden 96% of the time and supports:
- More spending and higher inflation.
- 87,000 new IRS agents to come after middle-class families.
- Ending fossil fuels and gutting American energy.
- An open border and taxpayer-funded benefits for illegal immigrants.
- Crime in our streets, and less funding for law enforcement.
- Abortion up until the moment of birth, funded by taxpayers.
- Biological men playing in women’s sports.
- Teaching our children that America is a racist country.
- Taking away the guns of law-abiding citizens.
- Forcing working-class Georgians to bail out the student loans of doctors and lawyers.
“The choice is clear and the contrast could not be more important,” said Herschel Walker. “Raphael Warnock went to Washington and spent the last two years getting rich and fighting for Joe Biden. He votes with Biden 96% of the time. The results have been disastrous. I will go to Washington to fight for you, the people of Georgia. I’ll never stop working for you and I’ll never back down from a fight. Georgia is my family, I love this state and the people. Go vote, Georgia, and let’s take our country back.”